The Mercury is a Ladies Small Running and Cycling backpack - includes water bladder and cleverly organised pockets.
The Mercury Hydration backpack is a woman's 'active performance' bag with contoured shoulder straps for a comfortable & stable fit, while skiing, running or cycling. The bag also includes a removable hydration bladder. Perfect for training sessions, cycling, skiing, and running the Mercury is a very stable bag that does not bounce around and enables you to carry your essential kit when on adventures or training.UK shipping £3 or free on orders over £60. Overseas customers read here.
The Workplay Mercury features:
- Ergonomic 'S' shaped female specific shape for stable and comfort fit - shaped to not squash your bust
- Padded sternum straps sit above the bust, and are fully adjustable for individual fit
- Micro-fleece straps to avoid friction and add comfort
- Pockets for MP3 players with channel for headphone cable
- Whistle built into the sternum strap for extra safety
- Easily refillable TPU 1ltr water pouch with hose that fits inside the shoulders straps for no snags on passing branches
- Lots of pockets for mobile phone / money / purse / key holder / bike tools / snacks
- Reflective panels for safety 360 degrees and bike light holder on back of bag
- Light weight padding for comfort
- The organiser pocket can be pulled out from inside even when the bag is full making it easy to reach small items without turning your bag out
- Gel snack / MP3 pocket on front shoulder strap
- Wicking surface fabric on back panel and underside of shoulder straps
- Cleverly engineered to mould into a perfect curve around your back
- 100% Polyester. Wipe clean or brush when dry
- 5Ltrs plus front and back flat pockets space. (Approx 10.56 pints).
- 38 x 22 cms / 15” x 9” (approx)
We recommend you clean the water pouch with Milton Steriliser to keep it fresh.
Please note: Contents in pictures not included with bag unless otherwise stated.
Workplay invest a lot in creating original designs for busy active women. We will protect our intellectual property.